“Articulate and compelling.” “Engaging and authentic.” “Right amount of content and humor.” “Great stories!” “Unique presentation.” If you are a keynote speaker, comments like these are music to your ears. It means you wowed the crowd.
There is a saying in the speaking profession that when you are a keynote presenter, you get paid by the word. It’s true. Every word you say counts in a keynote speech. The audience wants and expects a powerful, polished performance.
Here are some good reasons to invest the time and energy into creating an outstanding keynote speech:
- When you are asked to speak at conferences or meetings because of your role, title or expertise.
- When your audiences are getting bigger and more diverse.
- When you are one of the main reasons people attend an event.
- When you are given an important spot in the program, such as speaking at the opening general session.
- When you want to command higher speaking fees.
~ Jacqueline Wales, Chief Influence Officer, Author, Speaker
I can help you learn how to:
- Transform a good speech into an outstanding one that attracts new opportunities and audiences.
- Turn your message into a journey that delights and enlightens your listeners.
- Become masterful at openings, closings and telling stories.
- Connect with audiences on a deeper level; learn how to use
personal stories to elevate your message.
- Develop expert forms of vocal and physical expression, which will make the audience hang on your ever word.
- Take your creativity to the next level and add entertainment value to your message.
- Be brave, different and never boring.
Are you ready to write a brilliant speech? Let’s talk! Book your free 15-minute consultation today!