Whether it is a marketing presentation, TED talk, or keynote, the script should capture your voice. That’s why I write collaboratively with you. Co-writing ensures the authenticity of your message and increases the value of your presentation.
I recommend that we start by defining your objectives, clarifying your message and developing your key points. Then, on that foundation we will build a persuasive speech with supporting data, stories, analogies, and visual aids. We write in a natural and engaging conversational style, adding vivid words that involve the audience’s emotions and evoke their senses.
In addition, I can help you:
- Improve the flow and structure of your talk.
- Develop a strong opening and closing.
- Incorporate quotations, facts and statistics.
- Connect ideas with good bridges and segues.
- Develop stories and humor customized for you audience.
- Edit out material that does not support your key points.
- Consult on text and design of PowerPoint slides and other visual aids.
- Review the final draft to ensure it is clear and concise and fits into your allotted time.
I write with clients in person, on Skype and via Google Docs. I am happy to hunker down for a day with a speaker to turn a rough draft into a masterpiece or to e-mail drafts back and forth until the script is just right.
In addition to writing speeches for my keynote presentations and with my clients, I am the award-winning author of several books, including my first, which was published by HarperPerennial and featured on Oprah.
How can I help you write a script that will inform and inspire audiences and leave them thinking about your message?