My clients are typically speakers who are serious about taking their skills to the next level. They understand the value of customized coaching and want the learning tailored to their specific needs.
I coach three types of speakers:
- New and Aspiring Speakers: Coaching focuses on the fundamentals of speaking, the proven elements of a good speech, and dynamic delivery techniques. 4 session minimum.
- Occasional and Frequent Speakers: Coaching is geared to speakers who want better results from and/or help with new presentations. Coaching includes co-writing and editing, engaging the audience, and effective delivery skills.
- High Stakes Presenters: These are highly motivated speakers such as executives, experts, authors, TED speakers, performers, and professional speakers. The focus is on preparing them for important presentations and includes co-writing and editing a new or existing script, advanced speaking skills, and rehearsing.
Other coaching services:
- Translating your live keynote to a virtual presentation.
- Adapting your delivery for new and larger audiences.
- 2-3 ‘Booster’ sessions for returning clients.
- Ongoing coaching.
What does coaching cost?
- $250 to $275/hour for individuals and sole proprietors.
- $300/hr for non-profit organizations.
- $350/hr for company-sponsored speakers.
- Flat rate available for TED talks and keynotes.
- Special pricing for returning clients.
- Ongoing coaching available for a monthly fee.
After I learn about your goals, skills, and experience, I’ll recommend our best approach.
Note: During COVID-19 all coaching sessions are virtual.
To discuss which customized program is the best fit for you, schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation.