You may have stage presence, but do you have video presence?
If you present keynotes, trainings, and TED talks, the pandemic is changing the way you deliver your message. But, you can’t swap live keynotes with tele-summits and webinars and expect to get the same results. If you want to engage and influence a virtual audience, you need to up your speaking skills.
Speakers who have the same impact on the computer screen as they do in person are in high demand. These speakers know how to:
- Deliver dynamic presentations through the camera lens.
- Convey energy and enthusiasm when there’s no live audience.
- Be natural, conversational, and authentic.
- Grab and keep viewers’ attention.
- Stay focused when speaking for long periods of time.
- Enhance content and slides for a virtual medium.
Are you interested in developing or improving your video presentations? I deliver online coaching to clients anywhere in the world, via live, one-on-one Zoom sessions. Right now, while we must stay home, I am providing online coaching exclusively and am offering special pricing for our coaching packages.
So, if you are a serious speaker who wants to participate in the expanding virtual market, consider the convenience, cost savings, and safety of online coaching.
Click here to schedule your 15-minute free consultation.