Engaging Audiences with What You Know
Can you tell a fascinating tale about facts and figures? Do you know how to immerse the audience in your expertise and inform and inspire them?
Today’s new presentation standard for experts, frequently demonstrated by TED speakers, is changing the way to share what you know. Your challenge as a respected expert is to bring your best authentic self to your speaking, along with your knowledge and expertise.
I offer customized, intensive individual coaching for technical experts, scientists, professors and others who give content-rich and complex presentations.
You will learn how to:
- Be accessible as well as knowledgeable.
- Keep your audience engaged throughout your presentation.
- Bring cohesion, clarity, and visual appeal to your message.
- Adjust your approach for different audiences.
- Improve your comfort and your delivery.
- Use a variety of mediums beyond slides to make your points.
You know you’re an expert and so does the audience. What they want is for you to tell the story of what you know.
What’s your story? Book your free 15-minute consultation today!
~Naomi Starkman, Founder and Editor-in- Chief, CivilEats, James Beard Foundation Publication of the Year
~Laurie Baefsky, Executive Director
ArtsEngine, University of Michigan
~Miriam Lueck Avery, Institute for the Future