Did you know that speech coaches are behind some of the greatest speakers of our day? But coaching isn’t just for speakers like Bill Clinton. If you give high stakes presentations it’s smart to work with a speaking coach.
My work with speakers is a collaborative process that begins with the question, “How high do you want to set the bar?” From crafting content to improving your presentation skills, to developing powerful stories that inspire audiences to take action, I help speakers get the results they want.
I specialize in coaching Executives, Authors, Experts, Entertainers,and Professional Speakers. I also coach TED speakers for TED, TEDx, TEDWomen, and TEDMED conferences.
Speakers often work with me when they:
- Want to learn how to write and present captivating, persuasive content.
- Are developing a keynote presentation or TED talk.
- Want to catapult their speaking career and command higher fees.
- Want to be more dynamic and engaging on stage.
- Speak to new or larger audiences.
- Want to include effective stories in their presentations.
- Need better body language and vocal dynamics to support their message.
- Want to learn how to handle tough Q & A.
- Are experiencing stage fright and performance anxiety.
- Need help with being natural and engaging on-camera.
- Are preparing for a panel or a televised interview.
I have thousands of hours of experience, writing and delivering hundreds of presentations. I call upon that experience to benefit you.
So, how high do you want to set the bar? Book your free 15-minute consultation today.