Getting More Gigs by Getting Really Good
If you ask a professional speaker how he or she became successful, you might hear, “Things changed after I worked with a coach. I became a much better speaker and my audiences started referring business to me. That’s when my business began to take off.”
There’s nothing more exciting than speaking so well that your audiences turn into your sales team. And there’s nothing like good coaching and lots of practice to make that happen.
~Janet Bailey, President 2016-17, National Speakers Association
Northern California Chapter
I worked with three coaches during my 25 years as a professional speaker. Even when I got to be “really good” I valued their input. Today I coach professional speakers who want to propel their careers forward and get paid higher fees. And nothing makes me happier than getting e-mails like this one:
~Stacey King Gordon, Content/Communications Strategist
I work with intermediate and advanced speakers who typically want to:
- Develop a new speech or update an existing one for a new audience.
- Frame your ideas to get right to the heart of your message.
- Achieve greater clarity and conciseness.
- Make your voice interesting and engaging.
- Create emotional connections with listeners.
- Create a strong opening and closing.
- Develop storytelling strategies.
- Review and improve PowerPoint slides.
- Prepare for a panel or taped interview.
- Rehearse or get feedback on their delivery.
My coaching programs are designed to get you results fast. Each program is customized for your goals and abilities.
I worked with my first speaking coach in 1989. I got my first standing ovation a year later. If you want to take your speaking to the next level –standing ovations, more business, a TED talk – I can help.
~Anna Lappé, Director, Real Food Media Project