I began my love affair with stories in my high school creative writing class. Years later, after I had achieved some success as an author, I had the honor of returning to my high school to talk about writing stories. Stories were crucial in my speaking career, too. My best ones became part of my brand and helped me get hired to keynote at conferences around the country.
~ Courtney Ruby, Former Oakland City Auditor
Today I teach storytelling skills. I coach executives how to use stories to lift up their message and inspire their workforce. I help technical experts find the story in their complex content so it is interesting and well received. I show TED speakers how to turn an “idea worth spreading” into an unforgettable story that catapults their careers. And I coach professional speakers how to write and tell signature stories that will be remembered and lead to more referrals.
~ Marilyn King, Two-time Olympian and Peak Performance Expert
You will learn how to:
- Write and tell powerful stories that people remember long after your presentation is over.
- Tell the right story to the right audience at exactly the right moment.
- Create inspiring and thought-provoking moments that open your audiences’ hearts and minds.
- Write stories that boost your brand, elevate your reputation and help you move ahead of your competition.
- Share your personal experiences to deepen your connection with your audience and add to your credibility and humanity.
- Use vivid, visual words and metaphors that create mental snapshots and make your points easily understood.
~ Rosie Aiello, Productivity Expert, Author, and Speaker
Stories are an essential part of your speaking repertoire. No other form of communication has the staying power of a great story, told well.
Ready to write a story that people will remember and talk about? Book your free 15-minute consultation today!